Marketing Sneak Peek...

Here's a little sneak peak at the postcards and tags I've made for the new shop. I'm very excited about the new look and feel like its finally pulling together! After doing a lot of research I went with a kind of vintage postage theme. I say vintage but I believe the front of the postcards are very modern in style. I went with these two images because last summer it took me a very long time to stage those photos and get the lighting just right with my current camera. However, I am pricing out a Cannon Rebel as we speak and can't wait to take new marketing photos!  It may be a while before you see them on my postcards but I'll definitely share them here.  I imagine I'll be having lots of fun with my new camera considering I have an adorable 6 month baby at home with me all day. :) I still have handmade stamps from Inked Fingers on the way with my custom logo/font to make business cards on tags and stamp packaging. I can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment