Holiday Happenings



I had an amazing weekend at Bricolage for Small Business Saturday! Thank you to everyone who came out and supported your local handmade community!

I have two more fabulous shows going on this weekend at Wintry Pop-up Shop in downtown Boise and the Boise Christmas Show at the Expo Center. 

THEN I'm off to CA for a week to visit Renegade LA and do some Christmas shopping before I settle down for a long holiday with the family. Look for my new 2015 wholesale catalog to be released before the new year thanks to my great friend from Picture me Pretty. I've also been working on some new designs I hope to feature this spring on Etsy.

Don't forget you can shop lost little things year round at some great local stores in Idaho and Texas. For a full list click HERE.

Happy Holidays Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment