Holiday Crafting

As always I'm swamped with holiday shows and more busy then I like to be because I'd rather be baking and making holiday crafts this time of year. As busy as I've been I'm managed to squeeze in a few projects...


1. Snowflakes made with lace from a torn table cloth (thrifted) and pieces of broken embroidery hoops I'd been saving. Scissors and a little hot glue and I'm in love!


2. I haven't done this since I was a kid and its been all over Pinterest lately so I decided to make bubba hand & foot prints in salt dough for all the family. I also used cookie cutters to make the scraps into state shaped ornaments. You can find lots of recipe variations online but HERE is the one I used. 


3. My holiday masterpiece is this new woodland wall hanging. I took one of my wood round chalk boards from the shop and screen printed my vintage deer in white acrylic. Then I used a paint pen to draw on the holiday banner and snowflakes. My penmanship could use some work but I like it so much I might make them to sell next year. 

What are your favorite family holiday crafts and/or recipes? 
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment